- For the purpose of sending commercial communications related to our activity, we will process your personal data on the legal grounds of our legitimate interest in keeping you informed about our services and events, as well as, where applicable, your consent. This consent may be revoked at any time, without this, however, making unlawful the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of that consent until the date on which it is revoked. Where necessary, failure to provide your consent will prevent us from sending you commercial communications relating to our business.
- For the purpose of responding to requests, enquiries or complaints, we process your personal data on the legal grounds of our legitimate interest in providing you with a personalised, quality service and managing complaints.
- For the purpose of managing events organized or co-organized by WORX, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to organize events related to our activity.
- For recruitment purposes, we process your personal data on the legal grounds of pursuing the necessary pre-contractual diligences at your request, complying with legal obligations, our legitimate interest in analysing the applications submitted and, in some cases, your consent.
- To comply with the various legal obligations to which we are bound, we process your personal data on the legal basis of complying with legal obligations.
- For billing and administrative management, we process your personal data on the legal basis of contractual performance and compliance with legal obligations.
- Identification data, e.g. name, date of birth, gender, address, contact details, citizen card details, passport, nationality;
- Data relating to academic qualifications, e.g. education, qualifications, certifications, languages, CV;
- Professional and work experience data, e.g. job title, position, job description, company, office address, former employer information
- Professional activity data, e.g. business activities
- Sending commercial communications related to our activity: until you exercise your right to object or revoke your consent, whichever is applicable.
- Replying to requests, requests for clarification or complaints: until such time as the personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
- WORX events management: during the time strictly necessary for the inscription, realization and subsequent evaluation of the event.
- Recruitment: during the time necessary to complete the recruitment process or until you revoke your consent, as applicable.
- Compliance with the various legal obligations to which we are bound: for as long as necessary to comply with the legal obligations that are applicable in each case.
- Invoicing and administrative management: for a period of 10 years.
- Access: You can obtain information about whether we are processing your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in the archives of this company.
- Rectification: You may change your personal data when it is incorrect, as well as complete those which are incomplete.
- Deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Objection: You may request that your personal data cease to be processed.
- Limitation of processing: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following situations: (a) while contesting the accuracy of your personal data; (b) when the processing is unlawful and you have objected to it and requested the limitation of the use of your personal data.