WORX, Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda. complies with all applicable EU and national legal standards in the field of data protection, privacy and information security, in order to ensure regulatory compliance and the demonstration or evidencing of institutional responsibility for data protection and information security, implementing all technical and organisational measures necessary, both to comply with the general legal regime of the Data Protection Act in force, and to comply with the special legal regime of the General Regulation on Data Protection, applicable from 25 May 2018.Definitions
“Personal data”“Personal data” means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier. Personal identifiers shall be considered to include, for example, a name, an identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.“processing of personal data” means“Processing” means an operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, by automated or non-automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Additional information
WORX, Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda., with registered office at Av. 5 de Outubro, 38 1050-057 Lisboa, registered at Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Lisboa under the single taxpayer identification number 514 167 661, with a share capital of 5.000,00 euros, hereinafter referred to as “WORX”, is responsible for the website and for the processing of your personal data.What are the purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds
What categories of personal data do we process?
- For the purpose of sending commercial communications related to our activity, we will process your personal data on the legal grounds of our legitimate interest in keeping you informed about our services and events, as well as, where applicable, your consent. This consent may be revoked at any time, without this, however, making unlawful the processing of personal data carried out on the basis of that consent until the date on which it is revoked. Where necessary, failure to provide your consent will prevent us from sending you commercial communications relating to our business.
- For the purpose of responding to requests, enquiries or complaints, we process your personal data on the legal grounds of our legitimate interest in providing you with a personalised, quality service and managing complaints.
- For the purpose of managing events organized or co-organized by WORX, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to organize events related to our activity.
- For recruitment purposes, we process your personal data on the legal grounds of pursuing the necessary pre-contractual diligences at your request, complying with legal obligations, our legitimate interest in analysing the applications submitted and, in some cases, your consent.
- To comply with the various legal obligations to which we are bound, we process your personal data on the legal basis of complying with legal obligations.
- For billing and administrative management, we process your personal data on the legal basis of contractual performance and compliance with legal obligations.
When you communicate personal data to us via a form or through any other means of communication, we will, depending on the applicable purpose, process (non-exhaustive list)
How long do we keep your personal data?
- Identification data, e.g. name, date of birth, gender, address, contact details, citizen card details, passport, nationality;
- Data relating to academic qualifications, e.g. education, qualifications, certifications, languages, CV;
- Professional and work experience data, e.g. job title, position, job description, company, office address, former employer information
- Professional activity data, e.g. business activities
The period for which we retain your personal data may vary depending on the purpose for which it was processed. Thus, we will retain your personal data for the following periods:
- Sending commercial communications related to our activity: until you exercise your right to object or revoke your consent, whichever is applicable.
- Replying to requests, requests for clarification or complaints: until such time as the personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
- WORX events management: during the time strictly necessary for the inscription, realization and subsequent evaluation of the event.
- Recruitment: during the time necessary to complete the recruitment process or until you revoke your consent, as applicable.
- Compliance with the various legal obligations to which we are bound: for as long as necessary to comply with the legal obligations that are applicable in each case.
- Invoicing and administrative management: for a period of 10 years.
Should the personal data be used for different purposes, which require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest period.To which recipients will we communicate your personal data?
WORX will not communicate your personal data to third parties except in compliance with legal obligations applicable in each case or when necessary for the rendering of services to be contracted.Which rights can you exercise as holder of personal data?
- Access: You can obtain information about whether we are processing your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in the archives of this company.
- Rectification: You may change your personal data when it is incorrect, as well as complete those which are incomplete.
- Deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Objection: You may request that your personal data cease to be processed.
- Limitation of processing: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following situations: (a) while contesting the accuracy of your personal data; (b) when the processing is unlawful and you have objected to it and requested the limitation of the use of your personal data.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise these rights, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. To exercise your rights, if necessary, you must enclose a copy of your citizen card or other document proving your identity. You should also indicate the right you wish to exercise. The exercise of your rights is free of charge except if it is a manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated request.If you consider that WORX has not processed your personal data in compliance with the applicable legislation, you may lodge a complaint with the competent control authority at www.cnpd.pt
.Data of the Person Responsible for Treatment:Identification: WORX, Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda.Fiscal Identification Number: 514 167 661Headquarters: Av. 5 de Outubro, 38, 1050-057 LisboaEmail: email@example.comTelephone Contact: (+351) 217 999 960Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress: Av. 5 de Outubro, 38, 1050-057 Lisboa