We intend to reinforce our Capital Markets Team, with a Real Estate Investment Analyst.
We work in the commercial real estate sector and combine a deep know-how of the national and international real estate investment market, with a high technical and execution capacity to maximize the return of our investor clients. Through our One Stop Advisor approach, we position ourselves with investors as strategic partners throughout the entire real estate investment cycle, identifying the specific needs of each investor and real estate asset.
What does a Real Estate Investment Analyst do?
- Sourcing and analysis of investment opportunities
- Underwriting and financial modeling
- Support on deal execution and structuring
- Follow-up of existing investments deals
- Market research and analysis
- Investor relationship management
- Sourcing new Clients
- Prepare presentations to Investors
- Review and discuss transaction execution documents and NDAs
What do we look for in a Real Estate Investment Analyst?
- Master’s in Finance or Management
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical and modeling skills
- Understanding of the underwriting process and valuation fundamentals (valued)
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and good organization and planning skills
- Strong work ethic and ambition
- Focus on results and ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Team spirit
- Experience/knowledge in private equity, investment banking, consultancy or background in Real Estate will be valued
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (mandatory) and Spanish (valued)
What do we offer a Real Estate Investment Analyst?
- Employment contract and possibility of career development in the company
- Excellent facilities and working environment in the center of Lisbon
- Motivated and united team
- Continuous training, participation in fairs and industry events
- Opportunity to develop knowledge in the field of Real Estate in a market-leading consultancy
Worx is a reference company in the real estate sector and is an entity that has been firmly established in the Portuguese market for over 26 years, providing an innovative service to its customers by differentiating its portfolio.
If you would like to know more about this position, send us your CV with the reference Real Estate Investment Analyst to email@example.com.